• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Headlights

bambambam22

I have looked and can not find anything on M35A3 Headlights. Does anyone kn ow where I can get everything that is need to mount the M35A3 headlights on my M35A2 fenders? thanks for any help

avengeusa

i would love to know that too... i was going to go that route, but in the woods the corners of the fenders happen t get a little crunchy at times causing lack of lighting, i was going to leave the stock units and have those as add ons myself

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are expensive on big parts that go overseas. Little stuff especially if you were there that you can pull isn't bad at all. Problem is not many places are parting A3's. I'd give them a call and ask. Also call the other big yards around the country. Guarantee someone has them reasonable.

bambambam22

So ar I am getting close with the Eriks military and the total is 266.00 which is everything but NO mounting brackets for the headlight or the blinkers but that is all he has to get prices on. I may have to replace my blinkers to fit the new brackets but I dont know yet.

TacticalDoc

I mounted 2 IR APC (or hummer) lights to the front bumper and am going to mount 6 white lights to my hard cab top. I put a toggle switch with in line fuse and ran it to the battery. Just a thought.

Maverick1701

after seeing bambams truck w/this setup itlooks really sharp...im also debating on using the brackets and mounting extra lights under them like off-road or driving lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks