• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Prices at Auction these days??

TiredIron

Today's prices on the three M35A3's at Ft. Carson CO
finsihed as follows.

M35A3 W/W.....363hrs......$5750.00
M35A3 WO/W...626hrs......$4600.00
M35A3 WO/W...1100hrs....$4700.00

jollyroger

They were not bad looking trucks. I expected them to be around $8000 considering what stuff normally goes for in our back yard. Somebody got them for a good price.

I did not get the M-101 I wanted but then again.....I'm cheap too.

McCrackin

I paid $7200 for mine (no winch)...I think I paid more for it because the listing said that it was driven onto the the lot.
I 've done a lot of bidding on GL sometimes I get the feeling that the bidding has a mind of it's own, I'd hate to find out
that some behind the scene "upbidding" is being done at the GL HQ....
Anyhow, I picked up the A3 and drove it home 800 miles no problem, that's got to be worth 500/1000 and I'm having
a ball driving this thing around.
You get what you pay for...

lonegunman

I got mine for the middle of the ballpark and it was worth every penny. It had 490 hours and 6300 miles, after a service at Cat, I drove it 2500 miles home with no problems. It was slow, but uneventful.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TiredIron,

Would you happen to use your username on another forum? I recall someone with your username fitting Volvo C303 MV portal axles under a Toyota Landcruiser.

Rick