• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 protective covers

lbatlas

Just wondering if anyone has tried running there M35a3 without the CTIS wheel covers? The reason I ask is that I have a little wobble, I can feel it more on sharper turns when doing higher speed. From the research I have done the cover weighs 3.57 lbs. and the over all imbalance of all CTIS components on the is about 3 lbs. By Removing the cover (and nothing else) this may correct the problem and it costs nothing to do. I must mention that my truck only drives on the pave and maybe the odd dirt road. I am not worried about anything hitting the CTIS components. I know lug nuts are not expensive, if I can find them here. I am thinking shipping would be a killer for the amount I would need.

Thanks in advance.

AceHigh

It has been discussed. Give it a try for sure. The most effective methods so fat have been new tires and adding 5 lug nuts across from the hub cap. Please post up what you find and good luck.