• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 quirks and questions

shannondeese

I now have three deuces. One I’ve had since 06 and two more I just picked up. One is an A3. Here are a couple of quirks I’ve found about my truck A3. The trans works great. NOW. When I got the truck the engine sounded like it was about to explode. And it wouldn’t move under its own power. Figured out the TQ converter bolts had backed out and were rattling around in the bell housing. The transmission was just put it right before I bought it. It was parked because it sounded like the motor was about to go. And then it wouldn’t move. So a good deal for me. I got lucky. The low air buzzer works when it wants to. And the plastic air fittings for the horn leak like a sieve. But I did drive it last weekend for the first time so that was cool. Now to the problems. The CTIS has been disabled and I’d like to get it going. And the tach doesn’t work. Where is the sending unit for it? Thanks for reading this far. Long winded but I dig the A3.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would keep an open mind concerning the CTIS especially if its been unused for any length of time. Your going to have leaks and control panel gremlins which may turn into more of an expense than they are worth, CTIS components can add up incredibly quickly!!!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks