• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 radiator hoses

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there any information printed on the old hoses? I've had good luck finding filter replacements for MVs using data printed on the filters. I've also had good luck with radiator hoses on trucks by taking them to a truck parts supply house and matching them up.

mktopside

Banned
I just did mine last night (upper ones, lower is in good shape). I just went to the auto parts store and bought two random 2"ID hoses that had 90 degree bends in them, cut them up, and put them on the truck. I ragged the truck around tonight to make sure the would hold... They did.

mktopside

Banned
thank for the help guys
I will just take them to the store and try to match them up
FYI

One of the hoses I got wasn't a total 90 degree bend, but it was all the parts store had. You can flip the pipe over when reinstalling to accomodate a bend on the radiator side that is not quite a 90.