• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Ranch Truck

M1075

With the high cost and short life span of a 1 ton 4x4, it was time to modifiy a M35A3 for serious ranch work. This truck has a 3000# cake/cube feeder and a hydraulic hay bed for loading and unrolling round hay bales. Rear locker, front hubs, and 100amp battery equalizer were also added.

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SWEET! There still some green in there somewhere though! LOL Bet she does one heck of a job for ya!! People on this site continue to amaze me with their thoughtfulness and ability to adapt, modify, and over come!
Great job!
God bless,

Tony:grin:

M1075

Thanks for the compliments, I'm anxious to see how well it performs. :jumpin:

It didn't happen without a lot of input/advice from many trusted advisors on here. Also, Jondale was the primary fabricator that made it happen. Props up to him! [thumbzup]

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I learned to drive on my Grandad's ranch in his old M38 jeep. I thought it was fun, but he had me hauling fence materials, etc., so I learned to work at the same time I learned to drive! Great truck.

sewerzuk

Nice looking fab work; looks well laid out and well suited to its application.
I really enjoy seeing trucks like this modified to suit a particular application and put to work...
How about a few shots of it in action? Or even better, a video?