• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 roll call

Myopic

I searched a bit and didn't find one. I read that under 6,000 were made. Found an exact? number of 5,484 made but there's some doubt on that# i guess.

just in the last few weeks i have seen at least 40 or so on GL. I have a couple of questions.

1. when were they made availible for private purchase.
2. were any sold outside of the USA
3. since they have been availiable, have they been sold at a steady rate or in an on again,off again method.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Oh, the roll call, I'm not crazy about going back and counting everyones trucks. Could you please just state how many M35A3's you own and lets keep a running count of them here on this thread.

Thank you so very much.

I don't own one, and hopefully no other non-owners will post.
(Unless their neighbor or uncle has one and is'nt a member of SS!)

Silverback

Have you looked at the M35A3'owners unite thread? That might give you a little better idea of how many here own them. They were very expensive a few years ago , prices have dropped as more became available. Yes some were sold to foreign govt. I own a few, some say they are ugly, some don't like the yellow motor, different strokes for different folks. Dan.

renovate7

An Allison sight said they made 5602 AT1545 transmissions. There can't be more trucks than that, unless some had a different transmission.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
An Allison sight said they made 5602 AT1545 transmissions. There can't be more trucks than that, unless some had a different transmission.
All M35A3s didn't have the lock-up 1545 transmission. Some have the 545 which is similar but doesn't lock up.

I have one as well, so the total is 14.

jeep-Jeep

I do not have any m35a3 trucks but I do have one m36a3 and have been interested in just how many of the m36a3 trucks there are .
I have counted around 10 in the states but do not know how many were in the program

Myopic

I really like the A36 saw a pic of one with a sleeper behind the cab. A tool shed behind the cab would be nice too. or a crewcab!

17 and counting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks