• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 roll call

UH-60 Driver

Seems like a great idea all the A3 folks counting up a tally. What'd REALLY be great is if a gee-whiz go-faster smart guy could set up a community spreadsheet that we A3 owners could all input our truck type, serial number and optional equipment. I saw this done with some success on a CJ2A page.

UH-60 Driver

I'm sure it's a bare bones version, I'll just happy when I pick it up in a few weeks! :jumpin:
Tryin to figure what state would be most advantageous to register it in... I've got a couple smaller trailers to register too - leaning towards VA since they have the permanent trailer registrations.

Any insight from the crowd?

Last edited:

ApopkaFL

Banned
Seems like a great idea all the A3 folks counting up a tally. What'd REALLY be great is if a gee-whiz go-faster smart guy could set up a community spreadsheet that we A3 owners could all input our truck type, serial number and optional equipment. I saw this done with some success on a CJ2A page.

I will work on that and put it on the Military Vehicles | Deuce 2 1/12 Ton | Bobbed Deuce | site

give me a link to the page your talking about?

Last edited: