• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 SF97 in CA

MAdams

GP tell me their inspector was unable to find certain info on my M35A3 data plate so they sent me a request for a SF97. All the fields are missing and my questions are:
1. What should I put for the year? 1990 would make it 25 years old and I might be able to register it as historic?
2. Will I need to get a weight cert or does the CA DMV take my word for it?
3. GP offers a Florida state title for $150. Is that worth it or is getting a title in CA easy enough?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were made from 1994 to 1999 , so I would guess putting 1990 would just create more problems for you. And the last M35A2's were made in 1989 .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks