• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Single Wheels

M1075

There are plenty on auction, but the problem is they have a different flange/bead design than the commonly available tires such as 395/85R20 and 15.5/80R20. Proceed with caution....

whyme

so my dream of A3 wheels with 395's is effectively squashed? or are you only referring to civi rubber not working?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think you are going to get many at minimum bid! :wink:
You are correct Sir! Considering how long I've wanted them, I might could move some cob webs from the wallet and actually pay a fair price for something!

KsM715

So, who all got some?

Side note. I would not have known about them if it werent for this thread, no I did not bid on any but if I had some spare cash I would have. $250-$300 per wheel seems like a pretty good price.

Preacherboy

The one set that I bid on went for $1470.00, there is a guy in the classifieds that will sell a set of 6 for $1800 and is basically near the same location...so that is an option.

I wanted to mount 395's so these a3 wheels were not really an option anyway, I got hemtt wheels and adapter plates from 13mike which are great! My dad is probably going to order a set from him too.

AWheelsOhio

The only problem Preacherboy with the hemett wheel adapters that 13mike is selling is that they are for off road usage only. They are not DOT approved. It could be very costly if something were to happen if u were driving along the road with them.
They are very nice but that's a huge risk if you ask me. So use caution when using modified equipment.

The one set that I bid on went for $1470.00, there is a guy in the classifieds that will sell a set of 6 for $1800 and is basically near the same location...so that is an option.

I wanted to mount 395's so these a3 wheels were not really an option anyway, I got hemtt wheels and adapter plates from 13mike which are great! My dad is probably going to order a set from him too.

KsM715

The only problem Preacherboy with the hemett wheel adapters that 13mike is selling is that they are for off road usage only. They are not DOT approved. It could be very costly if something were to happen if u were driving along the road with them.
They are very nice but that's a huge risk if you ask me. So use caution when using modified equipment.

How many vehicles are running around on public roads with non-dot approved modifications? My best guess, millions, Ive seen scarier stuff (thats totally road legal) come out of the trailer parks around here than some modified HEMMT wheels.

Last edited:

Preacherboy

awheels...I was giving you a plug that if someone really wanted some of these wheels for the price you quoted me they might as well get them from as from GL.

I would have got them from you, but I want to run 395's and a3 wheels really aren't for those tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks