• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 tires/rims prices?

Franc Tireur

I just upgraded my M35A3C (avatar pic) to 47" tires and am looking to sell the 7 tires and rims. Five are excellent (95% tread), one has a cracked sidewall, and one is brand new (spare). Came off an Air Force deuce with 4400 miles. What's the going rate for these? I'll list them for sale in the classifieds once I have an idea what a fair price is. Thanks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you weren't so far away I'd talk to you about the wheels.

FWIW, ~ $300 for the A3 wheels in new/good shape.
Tires, eehh, The CTIS kills the sidewalls on them. We tend to shy away from em...

Franc Tireur

PM sent. How do you like the new wheels on your A3?

I have the stock wheels.
New wheels are great. I picked them up from C&C...cost me an arm and a leg but they were brand new with run flats. I've only driven the truck once since I put them on last week and its a nice step up in performance. On a cost benefit basis, though, the jury is still out.

Hoefler

I have two A3's-one short one and one long one. The short one got large Michelins on A3 rims, the long truck got the Hemtt wheels and 395 Goodyears. Both drive the same but like the look of the big Goodyears a little better. Both speedometers now read correctly?! I drive at 2500 RPM-no higher and get about 50 MPH at this engine speed. Its a perfect drive at this speed.
Pete

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have an A2C on A3 tires and rims. The swap was fairly easy going from duals to the singles and I'm doing right at 51mph at 2200 rpm via gps. Thespeedometer does not read correctly and I need to get the right adapter.

Deuce007

Would love to get two of them but does anyone have an idea about how much it would cost to ship 2 tires 1700 miles?

Edit* fedex gave me a quote of $1300 for shipping

Last edited: