• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 title problem in nc.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Guys, Have a friend who bought a M35A3 with a good GA. Title. He cant get NC to accept the 6 digit Vin and give him a NC title and reg to drive it on the road.

Anyone got a M35A3 in NC?...

Kevin...

Hey Guys, Have a friend who bought a M35A3 with a good GA. Title. He cant get NC to accept the 6 digit Vin and give him a NC title and reg to drive it on the road.

Anyone got a M35A3 in NC?...

Kevin...
I was successful getting mine titled, after a couple.days of trying. I had to be inspected.by the DMV auto fraud department in Fayetteville, and took a couple of hours. Having them check out this site was a.big help. All in all, they were great people to deal with, and they just loved crawling all over the A3, and all of them thought it was really cool. Of.course, your attitude towards them will dramatically how helpful they will.be to you. So, don't be a.wanker...

CGarbee

It's a pretty simple process that actually is explained on the DMV's website... If you're still having issues, send me a PM (or search for some of my previous posts about obtaining a title in NC) and I'll walk you through the process.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks