• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 W/W Exterior Data Plates

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know a source for the exterior data plates for an M35A3 W/W? I'm talking about the data plate on the drivers side exterior, and the ones dealing with the winch on the front left. I know where I can have some made but I haven't seen any already made for sale.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it has been over a year but did you find this data plate? I just got one from saturn, pn# rcsk-17392 for $22.00 steve (sorry without winch)

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it has been over a year but did you find this data plate? I just got one from saturn, pn# rcsk-17392 for $22.00 steve (sorry without winch)
I never found any of the dataplates. I put it on the back burner. I'll call Saturn and see if they have what I need. Thanks.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one on the cowl right infront of the drivers door... is that one you are looking for? The one i have came off a non-winch truck. I forget what exactly it said.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are correct, the one directly in front of the drivers door is one I need. The one on the truck is completely unreadable.

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Contact TNJ Murray himself. He was parting out a bunch of A3s. I got 4 or five very nice A3 dash data plates from him. Saturn only has the non winch style plate you are looking for.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Data plate source.

Does anyone know a source for the exterior data plates for an M35A3 W/W? I'm talking about the data plate on the drivers side exterior, and the ones dealing with the winch on the front left. I know where I can have some made but I haven't seen any already made for sale.

Look for the thread titled "New Data Plate Source" which is about www.dataplates.net

Read the thread to see how to submit what you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks