• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 wheels on a M35a2

ToddJK

Is it necessary to flip the hubs? Is there a clearance issue if they are not or does it just look stupid?
You flip the hubs only if you want to single the rear tires. This is due to the lug nut studs, they are long enough for two tires, flip the hubs and it shortens the lug stud so you can add just one tire and properly tighten it down.

williamh

Not quite. Flipping the hub moves the wheel out a few inches so it doesn’t look funny with the inside rim only. The studs are the same length , the “nut” that goes on the inside wheel has threads on it for another nut to hold on the outside wheel.

Bulletpaluza

Not quite. Flipping the hub moves the wheel out a few inches so it doesn’t look funny with the inside rim only. The studs are the same length , the “nut” that goes on the inside wheel has threads on it for another nut to hold on the outside wheel.
So I don't technically have to flip my hubs?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks