• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Winch Hyd. valve source for ?

4sarge

I'm in process of putting a dump hoist on my winch equipped deuce. I'd like to find another valve to stack up front to run the hoist, does anyone have a source for one?

So far I have a used scissor hoist, blasted and painted. And the lower hinges for the bed pivot fabricated. Will post a how to thread when I'm done.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Parker Hannifin, Bendix...You are in Ia. cornfields, try a tractor supply, bet they have one or know where to get one.

mudguppy

finding an A3 specific winch control valve might be difficult, but there's no reason that you could not use a standard commercial control valve.

if you want to minimize your hose runs and be able to 'lock out' the dump control valve then you can always put in a 24V solenoid manifold; they aren't that expensive or difficult to tie-in.

unispeed

I find one .... giave a day or two...
Prince I think will work
I need (want) to do that same with mine
I am going to pick it up after the lockout valve for the winch
(so it will be hydralic lockout) then another selector for bed up stop down
you wouldn't want to do the lift and hing work....

Man I was all set to go to C and C but $4k made me hold back for a little bit
Mark

unispeed

ABSOLUTLY, GIMP
i WONDERD WHO WOULD CHIME IN 1ST

BUT.... I DID SAY I WOULD FIND ONE

I AM CRAZY BUT NOT STUPID..........
THANKS FOR WATCH N OUT FOR ALL OF US!

TALKED TO jUSTIN
THIS IS A VALVE FROM A WINCH KIT HE IS SENDING PICS
I DOUBT IT WILL BOLT ON TO THE EXISTING PAYIN/OUT (VALVE)
THAT IS WHAT I AM STILL GOING TO RESEARCH

mudguppy

You couldn't put a T in the line before the winch control?
no, because when the control is in the 'open' position, there is no pressure in the system. you'd have to run the hoist valve from the outlet of the winch valve and then back to tank. but your hoist valve needs to be 'open' center / spool-type.

4sarge

Well if another valve or if you decide not to take this valve comes up let me know.
I've got a hoist sitting on sawhorses and the hinges half made. Next rainy day.....

unispeed

4sarge,

Not sure of your last post but that valve is reserved for you!

on my winch control there is two valves
the inboard one is the one that enable or locksout the hydralic fluid to the next valve.
the out board valve is the valve the has 3 positions in, stop, andout for winch operations....
there is two availible ports on this valve T (tank)and P(pressure)
take this new valve and conncet it's T port to tank and its p port to p
you will have two ports left which wil become raise and lower ports to your lift...

here is a pic of the valve justin has

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks