• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Wiring questions

DIESEL PULLER

I had an isolated fire/meltdown and I am wondering if you can buy a wiring harness for the M35A3. Does anyone know what the shielded wire that runs from the cab down to the battery block is for? Also, what does the solar panel power up? There is a component about 3" x 4" by the battery that I think says solarized. Any information will be appreciated.
Randy

crazyplowboy

The solar panel is most likely a Solargizer which uses sunlight to desulphate and keep the batteries charged. If you do a search of the site for solargizers you will find more infor mation. As for your other questions I can't help you out as I have no real knowledge of the A3

lonegunman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks