• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 with 100dollarman HEMTT wheels/46" MVT Goodyears- pics!

100dollarman

I recently acquired an A3 and have been thinking about what I want to do to it, if anything. Was thinking about bobbing it and still may. But for now I am installing a set of my converted HEMTT wheels with 395 Goodyear MVTs (46" tall). One of the reasons for this is that I sold the original tires/wheels to a member here.

I have spent countless hours doing the R&D on these wheels. There are a few different ways to use the plates that I have had fabricated. In this case we are mounting the plate on the outside of the wheel and welding the plate to the outer half of the wheel on the inside.

I only did the left side today--- tomorrow we will finish up the other side and get the wheels cleaned up and painted. I will post some "all done" pics after its done. I couldnt wait till then, so here are some unfinished, unpainted, dirty pics---:p After the wheels/tires are all done, the truck will get a complete paint job.!!!

I have the plates, HEMTT wheels, and a great stock of tires ready to go if anyone needs some! Just give me a call 760 248 6214.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks