• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Yellow vs Green Motor

jstier

Been looking at M35A3's. Can anyone explain why some have Green motors and some the Yellow?

I have my own Ideas but not sure

Thanks

Jeff
Fort Wayne IN
1986 M923A1

Katahdin

Hello from Southern Maine! I've hiked to the top of Goose Eye Mountain, I think that's the closest I've been to Berlin. Also been through Grafton Notch and up and down Old Speck a few times--beautiful area!

jstier

Doesn't having it yellow instead of green mean you have to pay full "CAT Yellow" price for everything? :doh:
I know CAT prices are nuts, But just think what they must charge Uncle Sam and his endless supply of cash for same thing.

Jeff
Fort Wayne IN
1986 M923A1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks