• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3

spoolbooster

Hello I am new to ss and my fire company just got our hands on a 1995 m35a3 with a winch. Since i have taken this prodject under my wings i was wondering were if any are available i could get any service manuals and were i could find parts. Unlike the m35a2 we have were parts and manuals are easily available the m35a3 seems a little difficult to findthings for

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could get the filters through a local cat dealer. Maybe Foley down in Piscataway.
Hope thats a little help to get you started. Be sure to have all the id numbers off the engine when you call.[thumbzup]

rwoods

Hello I am new to ss and my fire company just got our hands on a 1995 m35a3 with a winch. Since i have taken this prodject under my wings i was wondering were if any are available i could get any service manuals and were i could find parts. Unlike the m35a2 we have were parts and manuals are easily available the m35a3 seems a little difficult to findthings for
PM me with a mailing address and I'll burn you a cd with the manuals I have.

spoolbooster

This is our 1957 m35a2 that we converted into ourbrush truck it has a chevy 454 big block in it. My firecompany responds to a lot of motor vehicle accidents so it is imperitive that we do a lot of training. Here is how I show the younger firecompany members how to overturn a car for training haha. It's a good old truck but she is tired..

AWheelsOhio

I have some new OEM wheels for the m35a3 Private Message me if your interested. I can also help you track down some other parts.

crazy avatar thanks.