• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3

spoolbooster

Hello I am new to ss and my fire company just got our hands on a 1995 m35a3 with a winch. Since i have taken this prodject under my wings i was wondering were if any are available i could get any service manuals and were i could find parts. Unlike the m35a2 we have were parts and manuals are easily available the m35a3 seems a little difficult to findthings for

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could get the filters through a local cat dealer. Maybe Foley down in Piscataway.
Hope thats a little help to get you started. Be sure to have all the id numbers off the engine when you call.[thumbzup]

rwoods

Hello I am new to ss and my fire company just got our hands on a 1995 m35a3 with a winch. Since i have taken this prodject under my wings i was wondering were if any are available i could get any service manuals and were i could find parts. Unlike the m35a2 we have were parts and manuals are easily available the m35a3 seems a little difficult to findthings for
PM me with a mailing address and I'll burn you a cd with the manuals I have.

spoolbooster

This is our 1957 m35a2 that we converted into ourbrush truck it has a chevy 454 big block in it. My firecompany responds to a lot of motor vehicle accidents so it is imperitive that we do a lot of training. Here is how I show the younger firecompany members how to overturn a car for training haha. It's a good old truck but she is tired..

AWheelsOhio

I have some new OEM wheels for the m35a3 Private Message me if your interested. I can also help you track down some other parts.

crazy avatar thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks