Steel Soldiers is supported by:


Active member
Princeton WV Lake City FL
This was in an earlier post:

You can bypass all of the ctis plumbing by attaching a brass bushing with a valve stem to the 3/8" pipe that comes out of the rim.

You can get the bushing 3/8" NP to 1/8" NP and valve stem at an auto parts store (valve stem will be in the air compressor accessories section) or at a DIY store like Lowes or Home Depot (valve stem will be in the well pump section).

Hope this will fix you. If you have any left over CTIS wheel valves you want rid of, pm me. Ron Woods
Oh, and I need a CTIS controller (the unit above the steering column) :mrgreen:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks