• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3

I bought this truck a little over a month ago and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I have been knocking the maintenance out and getting accustomed to it. This kids love it too!

I added a rifle mount to it that I scored from ebay...new in the package from AM General.

The TM's have been helpful as well as many other members.

Attachments

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck , they are fun , most of the time . Had Parade Duty saturday for the local Legion , a lot easier in the A3 than my M37 ! Also used my A3 for the Wounded Warrior gun shoot at my gun club last Sunday , had a few of the Empire State West MVPA people show up also . Had a nice fly over by a C130 from NFAFB , neat !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks