• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35s and m715s in england

MrAugust

This is me and my mates with sone of our kit... we do the Vietnam era stuff.. hope you like
i do lots of public shows with the truck and jeep...

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: m35s and m715s in enland

Nice iron! Is the gun truck a 2 1/2 or a 5 ton?

Never mind. Those last two pics popped up after I posted! Alot of very nice lookin' trucks!

MrAugust

yeh were the lot who do NAM we have around 12 duces 2 gun trucks, 10 or so mutts, 2 mules, 1tanker. 1, 5 tone, 1, 105 how and 1, 155 how, plus 50 plus guys and girls, and finaly 3 kaiser m715s, and theres only around 5 in england of that type. 3 or 4 m37 different types, m38s, m38 a1s too.... and a ausi landrover to top it all and a couple of vietnamese honda bikes....

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Your trucks look great Mr. August :beer:

MrAugust

yeh thats the lock up. im 250 miles from there and travel for 7 hours with truck and kaiser on tow to do a 4 day show and show off my truck and m715. the truck just had new tyres and now looks great. he aint a whistler though fitted with the high capp turbo but he sure duz shift, and good on fuel, around 15 to gall (uk) we do a big show with over 4000 mill vehicles called the war and peace show in kent....

Elwenil

I believe the original Iron butterfly was named after the band since the logo is identical to theirs on the albums. Nothing like a 10 minute long drum solo...