• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36A2 at Pinville, Louisiana

jimm1009

M36A2 at Pineville, Louisiana (Camp B.)

Did any of the S.S. members win the M36A2 in last Thursday's auction?
If so e-mail or PM me as I have some information for you.

jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.coom

Last edited:

jimm1009

It is but it is for the buyer.

There are three with-winch trucks grouped together around the M36.

They all start and run well but don't ask mw how that I could possibly know that.:-D

jimm1009

bullfrog1234

man, you ruined christmas morning. LOL. It was always a surprise to go pick up those old trucks not knowing if it was going to start. Sometimes it is a battery, no fuel, or even a starter missing. All is well I suppose:beer: cheers! I have not had anything I have gotten from pineville that was raided. Maybe I have been lucky on my purchases. They have several more before the A3 start up. Get them before they are gone!!

jimm1009

I am truely sorry, but we did get some snow to make it seem a little like Christmas! [thumbzup]
I will not open any more presents again. :-D

jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks