• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36A2 wheel base

jasonjc

Does anyone know the wheel base for the M36A2???
I just got a fixer-upper and I'm trireing to decied whow to get it home.My 22' trailer or towbar ???
Will it fit on trailer???
If I use the towbar will the small adtapters work if i put bushing in the tow eyes??? If not I need to find (buy/trade) a set of the bigger ones.
TIA for any info

(GL sale norman OK)

M1075

I wouldn't think it would go well on a 22' trailer.

Center of Front Axle to Center of Rear Axle=214"
Overall length wow=330"
Weight=15-16,000#

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can bush the shackle brackets and use the 3/4" pins. The same 3/4" pins are used to adjust the length of the towbar as well.

Desert Rat

You will need to flat tow it. When you do use the side roads and US highways and STAY OFF the interstates. I'm doing that with my trips. The truck will be better off too. Plus it's much safer at slower speeds if something goes wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks