• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 3rd member gasket

CGarbee

Don't know the number off the top of my head, but it is the same as on the civilian WM300 so you can go to your local autoparts place and "pretend" that you have a 1968 WM300 for instance
Or, for a much better price, just give AB Linn a call and have him send you a handfull... last time I asked, he had a bunch of them in stock, and he will have the lowest prices (and it will be the "real deal").

A B Linn Inc. M-37, M-715, jeep parts. 7022 Jones Road, Salisbury, NC 28147.
704-637-9076. ablinn@salisbury.net

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put mine in without a gasket, using RTV sealer. It has been fine with no leaks for four years now. We do the same on our 8 3/4 Mopar rears with no problems. Just be sure the mating surfaces are clean.
Marti

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks