• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 A Frame for winch?

STSCSS

Has anybody ever seen or has pictures of the A frame that was used with the M37 winch? I have come across one and need some information. I have the FSN number 41-k-87-150 the drawing number K8337113 and the ??# DA-20-ORD-16718
Thanks
Joe

STSCSS

Yes I saw those A frames and the parts look like a smaller version than what is on a m35. I think I will see if I can get some pictures to post once I get a chance

crasheej

I had one for my M37 and used it worked great. Was easy to get to much hung on one and the rear of the truck would comes up off the ground . Put a block between the frame and the front axle that way you won't mess up the springs. Get it and use it put some extra weight in the bed. You also have to remove the cab top for the a frame support cable that hooks in the pintle hook.

CatMan

M-37 A Frame Rig

Here are a couple of pictures of the A frame rig on the front of an M-37.

This outfit was photographed at the June 2009 Dodge Power Wagon Rally in Iowa.

The owner is from Baraboo WI and the rig is as he used when was assigned to an engineer unit that specialized in POL including erecting oil tank farms in the 1960's.

Cat Man

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a couple of pictures of the A frame rig on the front of an M-37.

This outfit was photographed at the June 2009 Dodge Power Wagon Rally in Iowa.

The owner is from Baraboo WI and the rig is as he used when was assigned to an engineer unit that specialized in POL including erecting oil tank farms in the 1960's.

Cat Man
Do you have any more photos of the front of this M37?

bigzirb

A frame winch setup

Gee thanks guys, Just one more cool thing to research to build for my M37 when I get it. This site is going to fry my brain with cool mods to do before I even find the right truck to start working on. :twisted:
I'm sure I will be asking for help with lots of questions before and after I get to the purchase time. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks