• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 A-Frame TM needed

powerwagontim

Hi All,
I recently acquired an A-frame for my M37. I have a drawing from a TM, but not the actual TM. I am missing the back stay which is just a cable. The drawing I have is from the front showing the back stay running through the top frame and disappearing toward the rear. I can not tell where it goes or what it attaches to. I had posted this question on the M37 forum and was told that the TM is here, but I had no luck finding it. I was also told that the back stay attaches to the (inverted) pintle, which makes sense, unless you have a tailgate!
A link to the TM would be most appreciated!
Thanks,
Tim

SteveKuhn

The cable does attach to the pintle but you do need to remove the tailgate. If you fish around for photos via Google, you'll find that the Canadians had a very good adaptation through a hole in the tailgate as well as several other approaches to bracing. I'll dig around and see if I can find the TM which I got courtesy of ReoRider.

Steve

SteveKuhn

OK: Found 'em. One is the US TM. Note the tailgate on the ground. I believe that the other 2 are the Canadian versions. I really recommend doing Google images for more info.

If a moderator wants these in the TM section, I leave it to them.

Steve

Attachments