• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Combat Wheels - Studs/Nuts

rcamacho

Looking for a source for replacement studs/nuts. I have (6) and expect that the mounting hardware is gone to corrosion. Anyone know where to source outer rings as they seem to suffer as well.
M37CombatWheel.jpg

61sleepercab

Be careful are the lug nuts left and right hand threads? You might find that NAPA or parts store may carry correct rim nuts. Also try fastener wholesale jobbers once you know size. Mark

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big commercial truck parts warehouses may also have them (the industrial district of larger cities). Ask if they have Budd wheel parts (you'll probably have to talk to the old guys).

Gunny, I was in the Army from '68 to '71 and we still had M37's and M43's. I saw lots of combat wheels on these trucks. Never a complete set, and most times just one, but they were around. I know they weren't authorized, but they were there.

Full disclosure: my M42 has a complete set (including spare) and so does my trailer.
IMG_9371R.jpgIMG_9389R.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks