• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Drivetrain for sale (runs great)

CameronM715

Selling all of the running gear of a 1953 M37: Engine, transmission, transfer case, drive shafts, front and rear axle, five wheels and tires, several spare parts. Everything works, still in truck and drives.
Price: $1,200
Located in Napa Ca.

CameronM715

I am keeping the frame and body. The engine, transmission, transfer case, drivelines, axles rims and tires (5) are all up for sale. The truck runs good and if your interested, you can drive it to check. I also have a pile of good engine parts included as well. Ideally, I would like to sell it all to one person.

Jetnoise400

Gotcha.

I've got a friend that's just looking for a good rear driveshaft. He's got most everything else already. Lemme see if he needs anything else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks