• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 for sale on craigs list

dan labarge

I tryed posting my m37 in the classified with no luck so check it out on craigslist in Maryville tenn. in farm n garden or cars n trucks ,will trade for tracktor mower sidebyside cycles ? Dan

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you ask anyone for help with the classifieds? If they are broken, we will fix them.

The eBay and Craigslist forums are closed. We do not want advertising in the forums.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just noticed you also posted this exact info on someone else's thread. We call that cross-posting(same issue, two threads and it is against the site rules.) Please take a few minutes to reread the site rules and ask for help when you need it.

Let's get this thing listed in the classifieds and if it warrants some discussion, that's fine. Start a thread then.

KsM715

Dan, is it yours? If its not and its a second party add then from my understanding its a no-go on posting second party adds in the classifieds.

dan labarge

I tryed about eight times,way to hard.1st time one error 2nd time threee errors. I did ask for help and my wife couldnt get it eather after many trys.Sorry maybe i am big dummy?Tryed again and any way I wright 7000 it says error,and I would never post anything if it wasnt mine nget this much sh"""""t Dan

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not ****! I meant, help from me or another moderator. If your computer is not working with the site, we may be able to help you. If we can understand your problem, it may help us to help you and or others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks