• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 from Illinois to Orange, Ca

LC

I sold an M37 on ebay and the buyer is in Orange, CA. I told him I would check around and see what his options are for getting it shipped. Can anyone reccomend a good company? Or has anyone used one of the internet sites where you take bids to get something hauled?

Thanks

TedG

Lane is correct on $$$. You can also try Yesterdays Tractors site ytmag.com for hauling.

Good luck!

SasquatchSanta

Call Quality Transport @ 763-786-2866 --- ask for Faith.

When I've used them I tell them what I'm willing to pay. They will put the job (haul) up on the board and if it's a fair price an owner-operator will pick it up.

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks