• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 front hubs

Bill W

Duelmatic hubs (below) don't look anything like selectros. Duelmatics haven't been made in years so finding a good used set is rare which is a shame because they have a nice military look about them. I use to want a set for my old 37

Attachments

m376x6

The only hubs I'm aware of that are still available for the M37/Power Wagon/WC series are the Selectro and Superwinch models. The Selectro is 11022-01 and the Superwinch is 400508. I've had several load related failures with the Superwinches as of the last couple of years. This may have been related to larger tires which include 9.00-20's and now 11.00-16's. These tires are anywhere from 5 to 9 inches taller than stock 9.00-16's. Not an enormous increase so maybe there is some question as to Superwinch's materials or proccess. Selectro had some problems with spline clearance on their hubs. I had inspected a pair for a fellow and contacted them at their Washington facility. I sent them the hubs and a NOS stub shaft and they corrected the problem. Many years ago I had a pair of Dualmatics. The hubs had to be removed to take off a wheel. They were made from aluminum and pot metal and self destructed when a little load was placed on them.

Regards,
M376X6

Attachments

thejester

i have a parts truck and it has a set of locking hubs on it.The thing is they say dualmatic but look like selectros?I can't seem to find any pics of dualmatics that look like selectos to tell if this is legit set that was made to fit the m37?

m376x6

Very possible, the Selectro style came in a number of names. Dualmatic, Perfect Circle, Selectro, to name a few. The hubs were the same but the end caps had different casting blanks that could be used to place different names on the caps. Used to have a good list of the different names that came on these style of hubs. Don't remember where or what the details were anymore. If they are in good shape you have a very strong pair of hubs.

Regards,
M376X6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks