• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 not charging batteries ???

Elohim1

Fred and i got the M37 running. I pulled off the battery cable to see if it would still run, like you would do on a 12 volt system to check alternator, M37 died. I asume its not charging.

How can I check to see if the regulator or generator is not working. I know very little about electrical.

Thanks

acetomatoco

Put your voltmeter across both batteries with engine running and see if there is 28+ volts.. if so, it is charging... Assuming you have the manuals, as you should, get the engine test adaptor set, many of which are advertised often, and then you can hitch up your test set, 24 volt, to your accessories... The other way, of course is to change them out one at a time and see what happens...of course, your voltmeter or ammeter in the dash panel will tell you if it is charging, too...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks