• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 owners in Louisiana

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just was wondering how many M37 owners there are in Louisiana? I recently purchased a 1954 M37 that I am restoring and would like to see what others have done with their trucks.

Thanks
Mike

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike I am on my second 52 M37 what questions are you needing answers to? There are some VERY smart M37 guys on this site, Storm 51 is one of the tops when it comes to this truck. If you have questions just ask and we would all be glad to help
Karl

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juan I do hope you know that HIJACKING another thread is frowned upon on this site? Everybody including myself saw this when you properly posted it and dumping on other threads is not the proper way to get it out there! Its disrespectful to the person who started the thread your dumping on!
Karl

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juan I do hope you know that HIJACKING another thread is frowned upon on this site? Everybody including myself saw this when you properly posted it and dumping on other threads is not the proper way to get it out there! Its disrespectful to the person who started the thread your dumping on!
Karl
I do apologize but we are short of time as tomorrow is a hearing on this very matter and very few La owners have any knowledge of what is going on. Even here on ss, the word has not gotten out to all our LA members.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Karl
Wont matter much if the trucks are outlawed. Since this is a state matter that you are not part of, maybe you should not bother preaching.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl,
I don't have any questions as of yet. Just wanted to see if there were any M37 owners near me. I know several people with M923's but no M37's. I will definitely hit you guys up when the time comes. Thanks

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks