• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 parts cross reference?

deuceman51

Do any of you guys have a list or know of a good place to get current part # cross references? All our site has is M35 stuff and I know that there has to be cheaper places to get things like rebuild kits for master cylinders, fuel pumps, and seals than from MV part suppliers. Even the things like oil filters have to be made by NAPA or another place like it. MV suppliers are great, but the prices on some items are insane and not to mention you are putting in 40yr old gaskets and kits. I would sure think that new seals and gaskets would be worth it rather than using old kits? Any help would be appreciated.

mangus580

I dont maintain it :) I let someone else do it. The parts list here, anyone can submit to. I have a couple of recruits to help me verify the #'s, etc.

CGarbee

Yeah, my numbers are submitted by folks over on the www.g741.org M37 site (and others), and by some of the guys who have been turning wrenches on them professionally for years... I add a number myself every now and again, but not often...

deuceman51

for some reason I can't access it. I click on open and it doesn't do anything. If I try and save it into word, it is just all computer jibberish. What software did you use when you made the list? Thanks.

CGarbee

It's a PDF...
Your browser should pop up Adobe Acrobat Reader (asuming that you have it loaded on your machine, otherwise, they tend to prompt you to go get it...). I really should put a text version online, but time is tight right now... PM me if you still can't open it and I can send you a copy directly (and will work on getting an alternate format online this weekend, the folks are in town for a few more days and time at the computer is at a premium...).

Longhunter7

M37 Parts List

deuceman51,

I can send you a copy of the parts X-ref if you can't access Cabell's site!

I am about 80% done with a Motor Pool restoration. If you have anything I can help you with, let me know. :driver:

deuceman51

Went on the web and downloaded the right software so now the parts list works. Thanks a ton guys, this will really help me out. I just wish there was a list like this for the M211.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks