• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Plowing snow yesterday.

Carter

You are correct, "--life just don't get much better than that!! " I plow my driveway then the driveways of the two ladies near me that need help, one has no husband and has a broken leg and the other, a 85 yr old who just lost her husband, then I come home to a batch of warm cookies and a fire. Now all I need is the dog, mine died recently. :cry:

1stDeuce

Mmmm. Cookies. All this thinking about clutching makes my left knee hurt, but I just ate three chocolate chip cookies myself and I'm feeling much better about it now! :)
C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks