• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 rear cargo jump seat

70deuce

Need help with might I might be missing for the small jump seat that mounts behind the bed mounted spare tire. I have the pieces in the attached pictures. They have been sandblasted and painted. Are there other parts besides the wood slats that are needed to have all the hardware to mount that little seat to the front of the rear bed. Thanks

Attachments

Gamagoat1

M37 aux. seat

I don't know if this will help or not but here's a picture from the manual.
Looks like you have everything but the support and the front edge, probably like the rear.

CameronM715

I looks like you are missing the "Z" shaped piece at the end of the seat that rests on top of the side seats for support. See photo:

70deuce

Longhunter7 thanks. Perfect picture combo. Now I know how the seat rests on the long troop seat on that side. And for everone else thanks very much. The Z shaped piece is the only I am missing and it looks fairly easy to fabricate.

jedawson1

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering how that jump seat worked.
Can anyone clarify the seat can only be used if the spare tire is removed? The seat seems kind of pointless if this is true.

majorhitt

Yes the seat is usable if the tire is not there. A little thing to remember, that Z piece, it doesn't sit right on top of the seat, You have to notch out small area to allow the Z piece to sit flush with the top of the seat. If not you'll have a nice reminder when it tears you pants or back side. Look good at the pics posted, you'll see the metal is even with the seat, not above.

jedawson1

Yes the seat is usable if the tire is not there. A little thing to remember, that Z piece, it doesn't sit right on top of the seat, You have to notch out small area to allow the Z piece to sit flush with the top of the seat. If not you'll have a nice reminder when it tears you pants or back side. Look good at the pics posted, you'll see the metal is even with the seat, not above.
Good to know, thanks for the information. My jump seat is missing, just have the brackets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks