• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 restoration work

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a an entire batch of photos from the work that we've done on the M37 over the last summer. Sorry I'm doing them all at once, but I'm just getting them together.

Some of the work consisted of:

Replacing the steering box; removing and repairing rust in the front fenders; repairing holes in the firewall and floor; repairing the windshield frame; repainting the truck with the correct Vietnam era OD paint; remarking the truck.

What you won't see is the entire rewiring of the truck with a harness from Vintage Wiring of Maine. They turn out a great product.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks