• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 spotted and photo.

phil2968

I took the boys to McDonalds for breakfast and to play in the playland. I was just finished when the wife says " there's an army truck outside". She will never learn not to show me these things! I jumped up and went outside to investigate. I found a M37 on a trailer. It was in great shape! It has had new brake shoes and wheel cylinders. It also had new front windows. It was a metallic green inside on the cab with a black dash. It started and ran good. It has a nice hard top has you can see and the previous owner put a new tailgate on it. The new owner said he saw it in High Springs Florida for sale and stopped and bought it! Wish I had his kind of money.
I talked quite a while to him (to my wife's dismay)and sent him a link to find Steel Soldiers. I don't know if he will make it on here but I hope he does.
It gets even better! While chatting with him a Polk county deputy pulls up! Oh crap, we're in trouble now! Nope, just another M37 owner that spotted one too! She said her husband and 17 year old son had two of them just north of town. They are in the process of restoration. I will have to check those out. I turned her on to Steel Soldiers also.
Here is the pics I took. The last one is the posse on the hunt for the Patriarch!

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phils' excellent adventures!!!!

You have got to have some of the most interesting things going on in FL. Even a small trip to Mcdonalds turns into an MV adventure for you...lucky guy