• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Tailgate Center Hinge

jonathan.shields

I need to purchace the center hing for my M37B1. I have the left and right hinge and am assuming when I purchase the tailgate it will come with the rods attached that will mate with the hinges. However I cannot find a picture of the center hinge or any for sale. I am considering going to a museum and looking at one on the floor, drawing one and fabricating it.

Any leads

Oldfart

No hinge per se. It has a cupped or curved piece of metal that slides around the tube support in the middle. Looking for a photo to show you.

Attachments

Last edited:

M-37Bruce

I need to purchace the center hing for my M37B1. I have the left and right hinge and am assuming when I purchase the tailgate it will come with the rods attached that will mate with the hinges. However I cannot find a picture of the center hinge or any for sale. I am considering going to a museum and looking at one on the floor, drawing one and fabricating it.

Any leads
I got a NOS one from AB Linn give him a shout?
I'll see if I can take a foto of it for you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks