• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 troop seats

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Id say they are worth quite a bit. I see the kits (metal parts only) where you build your own for 700 give or take. Its always worth what some ones willing to pay and where your at in the US - Jay

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the aftermarket kits were just over $300? Midwest Military and Vintage Powerwagons have them too. I wouldn't pay over 200-250 for a set.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Me either but I checked two places this morning and I got around 700 for hard ware. If I need anything for a M37 I go to Midwest! Id say 450 or so if the wood can be saved. Id like ot have a set if you were closer and looking to sell.

rookieM37

Sorry guys , I don't have a set to sell,just looking at a setto buy. It does include the headache rack also. Everything is there except for the top bows. Trying to get an idea on a reasonable offer without overpaying. Thanks again !!