• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 VIC-1 install

h1crwchf

Nice

Nice picture, is that mounted on a piece of plywood? I have a hard top Deuce and I am having a hard time deciding between behind the passenger seat or up on the back wall. I think I will toss a coin and just do it. Either way it will be most useful. I'm having a hard time locating the CX-10613 though.

Dave

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Above the seats make all controls easy to access, but once set, you only need to turn the system on and off.
Your decision. I now turn them on via the MX-7777.
Try Fair Radio supply (fairradio.com) for the cable.

Bjorn

Dieselsmoke

I agree with Bjorn on the price. When I had a lorge stock of cables I was selling them for $5 each, $10 on the really long or odd ones.

CGarbee

Looks good.... Has anyone whacked it with thier shoulders yet???
I really need to do this to my truck before next year's Convoy...
How's his repower going??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks