• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Vietnam Resto Build Thread

M-37Bruce

As nice as it looks, do you think they did that in-country/theater? It really doesn't matter, it's your truck, you like stripes, you got 'em!

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We made some more progress this week. Got one cab corner welded in and also welded another rust hole in the cab. We also got the engine bay and a bunch of stuff that goes under the hood painted.

I also got some more parts, shock bushings, map light socket, tow shackles, and a temp sender. The bad news is my exhaust manifold is cracked in a couple places.:(

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! One suggestion. The rigid fuel line from the fuel pump to the carb. Make it arc farther away from the manifold, will help prevent vapor lock during the parades. Also make sure that you get a heat shield for the fuel pump.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks