• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Voltage Regulator

jeffmule

My M37 24V reulator is faulty. I found a schematic that shows direct voltage to Vr & power switch. When I hook up the pos. battary terminal it will arc load cause of the regulator eve when isolated. I had a spare that was the same results. Anyone have any ideas, regulator schematics, or know if there repairable?

Mike_L

Jeff,

I don't know if you re-posted this in the M37 section or visited the G741 site to get an answer. You may want to check there if you haven't already got it figured out.

Are you running a solid state regulator or older type?

Sorry for the late response but I didn't see it until I was in this section looking for unrelated information. Good luck with it.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same question, solid state or mechanical (relays)? I have been able to repair the 25A solid state units in the past and should have a spare if needed....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks