• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 will play in the snow tomorrow....

Nickathome

Carter;

I hear you about the extra time it takes. Although I have no plow, I do have a snowblower, and it seems I am out there longer than my one neighbor who just uses a shovel. But then again, he's more than likely bedridden right now from all the lifting.

I always use the snowblower for mine and my elderly neighbor next door. She would have been snowbound had it not been for my efforts, and I'm glad to help. She gives my kids a few dollars but I refuse to take payment. I can't wait for the next round. Most I've used the snowblower in recent memory.

Carter

I also have a snow blower Nick but the old heavy thing about beats me silly, no chains for it and I spend as much time pushing the heavy bastard into the snow as it does blowing it away and more often than not the wind shifts and blows it back on me. aua
When I push with the blade the snow stays where I push it.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Max, Where did you get your cargo cover and end curtains on your M37? Is it a one peice repro? I think thats going to be the next thing I order for my M37 to complete it. Hope it looks ok with only two bows while I have my gun mounted up. Are the straps built in also to roll the sides up? , Jay

MAXM37

Jay,
I got mine from Wee Bee Webbing in OH
one piece top, yes.

Seems nice, but I still need to get the straps for the side rollup. I may get them at Aberdeen.
Looks like I'll be out again on Tuesday night and Wednesday....Wed I will probably drive it to work.

Nickathome

I also have a snow blower Nick but the old heavy thing about beats me silly, no chains for it and I spend as much time pushing the heavy bastard into the snow as it does blowing it away and more often than not the wind shifts and blows it back on me. aua
When I push with the blade the snow stays where I push it.

Oh yeah, mine beats the crap outta me too. Mine also has no chains and sometimes just pushes the snow more than throws it. But, when I see my neighbor stooping over lifting those heavy shovels full of snow and bending with each lift, I am glad that I have the snowblower. And I always offer to do his driveway but he'll be out there at 6:00 am shoveling. Not me. I'll wait to the storm is over and do it all at once.