• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 work starts

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the tags and insurance sorted yesterday. A couple of last minute adjustments today and tomorrow. Aberdeen here we come!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looked really good sitting up there. Nice job!! [thumbzup] I stopped by yesterday and took some pictures for reference for when I get started on my new project. I'll get it home today.
Thanks! It was a load of work, but it felt good to make it with both trucks. It certainly seemed to get some attention! Now to get the lights sorted...

Bet of luck on your new project! Keep us posted.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad that you set up so close to me at Aberdeen, it was great to see the work you guys have done to my old Dodge. Any updates post-Aberdeen? Do any more work, or are you guys taking a break from the labor to enjoy the ride?

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We got the headlights sorted, both high and low beam. We got the tail lamp ans stop lamp working too, but it needs a more permanent set up. There aren't any turn signals installed, and the BO lights aren't hooked up. We just pulled the fuel tank and sent it out for refurb.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks