• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 and M38A1 wiring harness interchange?

Milbikes

I am looking at my old worn wiring on my M38, and I feel it needs to be replaced. Can I use a Greek or NOS M38A1 lighting harness, and engine compartment harness in place of the M38 harness (without major modification)? I have researched the forum using all kinds of search terms, but haven't found an answer. Thanks for any assistance anyone may offer. H.

Milbikes

Thanks very much for the information Bill! I sure do want to see this old soldier back on the road (with me riding in it)! My dad saw a hard part of Korea, and always had a fondness for the Jeeps.......and the helicopters after he had to take a ride in one (never said much about why). H.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks