• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 (I think) Model

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our local "overstock" stores had thousands of die cast models for $4. I bought a bunch of these of what I think is the M38 jeep. All the box says is "Jeep, Willys" Great detail, metal and only $4!!

Attachments

FrankUSMC

Great price!! That jeep is the WWII MB built by Willys. The tools are on the drivers side, the M38 had them on the passenger side.
Do I win one for the answer?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No Expert

I'm no expert on older jeeps. I drove an M38 in the Army and it looked like all the rest to me. In fact, I have a few pix posted here in old posts of me and "my jeep" in 1967. We also had a few M38A1's but those I could see the difference. Then along came the M151 and those I know well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks