• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38A1C with 105mm recoilless

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I know a guy out here that is a volunteer at the Museum I volunteer at that has a Greek return M38A1C. Kinda cool, still has greek stencils under the hood. It's a work in progress deal.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brent mullins has several with the 106mm (5-6 at least). I didn't think they came with the 105mm.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it is a 105 but they called it a 106 for some reason.

swordmd

The ones Brent Mullins has and the Greek ones had the M40A1 recoilless rifles with the M79 Mount they are 106mm. They replaced the one I have in the mid to late fifty's. The M40A1 is still in use with the US SF and other countries. I used them in the early eighties, A very good Gun. Jack Tomlins has 75mm M40 recoilless rifles and M27A1 105mm recoilless rifles but no M75 mounts. He had two complete mounts both where sold some time ago. I have one of them.

Last edited:

magerdgr

There is one sitting in a yard near me. No gun, but most everything else. Had a 134L swapped in at some point as well? Old guy owns it, doesn't want to sell unfortunately.

magerdgr

Anytime! You've got some slick cars in your sig man! I bought my '72 Triumph in Roy. Send me a PM if you want and lets set something up so we don't hijack the thread.

Last edited: